Sunday, February 9, 2014

Don't Argue With Me

by Brenda W

 It is probably easy to assume that argument and logic are the same, but that’s not true. When you are arguing something you are trying to get your point across on why you believe something. Logic is simply using your brain to make the best decision. Global Warming is a huge topic, you could write pages upon pages of information. A big problem with Global Warming is arctic shrinkage. On top of it just rising sea levels it is also taking homes from animals. I am a big animal lover so arctic shrinkage is something that grabs my attention and tugs at my heart more than anything else. There is also more to it than just those two things. Arctic shrinkage to me is a big problem and possibly one of the biggest problems with Global Warming. To make people believe my reasoning I will give facts and statistics. I will give all the information I can to make them see why Global Warming is a real issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment